Need help in planning your holiday? Fill in the enquiry form below for our Holiday Experts to get in touch with you to help plan your holiday !
Holiday Tripster Ladakh packages takes you on a journey to the dramatic terrain of Ladakh, that is sure to enchant you with its surreal and serene landscape. The region is famed for its Buddhist sites, and you get the chance to visit the famous Spituk and Diskit monasteries and Shanti Stupa.
With the idea to offer you the best of the place in 6 days, Holiday Tripster has gone a step ahead and included the world’s highest saltwater lake – the stunning Pangong Tso to this itinerary. A day at the gorgeous lake and camping under the star-lit sky, you time spent at Pangong is going to be exciting and memorable, to say the least. Some of the world’s highest passes – Khardung La and Chang La are also on the list. You get to view the shimmering white sand dunes of Nubra Valley dotted with Bactrian camels. Pay homage to martyred Indian soldiers at the Hall of Fame and seek blessings at the Gurdwara Pathar Sahib.
A first of it’s kind package, this tour by Holiday Tripster takes care of all your accommodation, transfers, meals and ensures your safety and comfort in every way. It’s the best that you can get, so go ahead and have an amazing Ladakh vacation.
- Stroll along the world’s highest saltwater lake- the enchanting Pangong Tso
- Visit the serene white-domed Shanti Stupa
- Feel dwarfed by the giant Buddha statue at Diskit Monastery
- Admire the stark beauty of Nubra valley
- Buy handicrafts in Leh
- Holiday Tripster has an experience of hosting thousands of guests in Leh-Ladakh region in the past 10 years. Being one of the oldest and reliable operators to the region, we know the terrain at the back of our hand and ensure complete customer satisfaction with curated experience within limited resources at the region.
- Holiday Tripster has an experienced and professional ground handling team to assist you at each place of interest. Team will be briefing you on acclimatization, safety features, Do’s and Don’ts at this high altitude destination. Traveler safety is prime focus for us where we ensure we carry oxygen cylinder & First aid kit in all our cars to handle any sort of emergency en-route.
- Our team there worked upon all aspects from a traveler point of view to finalize hotels and Camps which has been curated to an extent of our customer needs. All our hotels and camps has high standard of safety, Food and basic Hygiene.
- We have a team of professional and experienced drivers who are very familiar with the terrain and ensure an enjoyable ride. To handle that terrain better, we only use SUV’s throughout the tour.