Need help in planning your holiday? Fill in the enquiry form below for our Holiday Experts to get in touch with you to help plan your holiday !
Kashmir is an epitome of natural beauty, and it is renowned the world over for that. You can soak your senses on the many lakes, gardens and hill stations that attract thousands of tourists every year. Take perfect pictures and take home memories of a perfect holiday.
On arrival in Srinagar, meet a Holiday Tripster representative who will arrange your transfer to Srinagar Houseboat.
Srinagar, situated on the banks of river Jhelum, is the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. Its awe-inspiring landscape, magnificent architecture, tombs and temples, exquisite gardens and Dal Lake make it a heaven on earth. Begin the excursion by paying homage at Shankaracharya Temple. Named after the great saint, Shankaracharya, this temple is situated atop Gopadari Hill and is a revered Hindu pilgrimage site. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this spiritual place can be reached after climbing around a hundred steps. It stands strong in an octagonal structure, resembling the shape of a Shiva linga. After this, journey to the Mughal Gardens and explore its unending beauty. With bright and colourful flowerbeds, gushing fountains and terraced lawns, the panoramic expanse of Mughal Gardens is beyond description. After spending some moments of relaxation, proceed to experience a soothing shikara ride. Unique in its own way, Dal Lake captures the sight of all with its ever-charming beauty and floating market.
Later, check-in at the Houseboat Followed by a hearty dinner, enjoy a pleasurable overnight stay.
After Breakfast, Drive from Srinagar to Gulmarg via Tangmarg Road, and after covering around 50 km, arrive at your destination. Post reaching here, transfer to the hotel and relax for some time. As serene and peaceful as it can get, Gulmarg is truly a fantasy for all. Gulmarg derived its name from the immense lushness of hills, full of colourful flowers, and is thus one of the most popular destinations in India. A wide expanse of panoramic surroundings, spectacular views and simplicity add solace to the omnipresent charm of this town.
You may go on a fun-filled gondola ride at your own expense that offers a thrilling view of fir-clad slopes. With the evening at your leisure, you may opt for a stroll through enchanting valleys, along mountain streams, and to the lakes in the area. Later, return to the hotel followed by a hearty dinner and retire to your room for some sound sleep.
After a delectable breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Pahalgam. Also known as the village of shepherds, Pahalgam attracts hordes of tourists owing to its gradually dropping temperature and the glistening river, Lidder flowing through here. Also, one of the best health resorts in the country, this astounding site is famous for its vast meadows, pine forests, pastures and a favourable weather. Its enthralling picturesque beauty is the reason behind some many Bollywood movies being shot here. After covering a distance of about 140 km, reach Pahalgam and check-in at the hotel. During the day you may opt for a stroll through enchanting valleys, along mountain streams on your own. Thereon, return to the hotel followed by a hearty dinner and have a comfortable sleep in your room.
After sumptuous breakfast, depart for an excursion to the Aru Valley. About 11 km from Pahalgam, the Aru Valley offers an eclectic view and calm environs to tourists. Next, take a tour of the Betaab Valley, set amidst pine trees. It has been a favourite shooting location for many Bollywood directors. Being at a walking distance from Pahalgam, this valley is the base camp for various adventure activities, such as mountaineering. "Please note Aru / Chandan / Betaab Valley excursion cost is extra". Later, trek to Chandanwari, which is the starting point for the Amarnath Yatra; it is approximately 16 km from Pahalgam. Being almost on the edge of the tree line, you will see trees giving way to alpine grasslands here. Thereon, return to the hotel followed by a hearty dinner and have a comfortable sleep in your room.
After a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards Srinagar, en route visit Avantipur. Overlooked by river Jhelum, the town of Avantipur houses two temples that were almost ruined during medieval times. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva, these temples display intricate carvings and alluring sculptures along with an impressive architecture. Check in at Srinagar hotel and spend the evening at leisure.
After a scrumptious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the Srinagar airport to continue your onward journey.
- Assistance upon arrival at Srinagar airport with welcome in the Hotel.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal as per hotel Plan.
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non AC Toyota Etios 1-2 Pax / Non AC Tavera / Innova 4-6 Pax / 8-12 Pax onwards Tempo Traveler Maximum (12 Seated).
- 5% GST
- Supplementary Cost :
- Aru Valley, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari Excursion
- AC will not be functional on Hills, Terrains or Slopes.
- In case of road closure (During the Winter Months)due to snow from Tangmarg - Gulmarg Tangmarg or Gagangir - Sonmarg and/or vice versa our vehicle (as per local administration/Govt. Law) will not be allowed to move as precautionary measures and only jeeps with special chains on wheels are allowed to move. These vehicles can be hired on direct payment basis or same can be arranged by us on additional cost.
- In Gulmarg (Round the Year) horseman union does not allow any vehicle to pickup or drop guests at/from Gondola. Also any Sightseeing tours by vehicles inside Gulmarg are not allowed. Apharwat, Khilanmarg, and Kongdori peaks are for skiing and to Kanchenjunga Museum is not included.
- During (During the Winter Months) Sonamarg remains closed and vehicles can only go up to Gagangir.
- Thajiwas Glacier, Fish Pond, Zero Point Krishansar and Vishansar Lake at Sonamarg are not Included in the given cost.
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Travel insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"